I love anything fashion related, and as any girl would say I don’t have nearly enough clothes, ask my boyfriend and he would definitely disagree.
I have always had a love for fashion, I know i’m starting to sound like any other girl sitting behind a laptop claiming that I have always loved it, but the truth is I have. From the age of about 3 I was trying to make dresses out of blue kitchen roll style paper – the type the healthcare worker would bring round when you were a child. luckily I only did this until I was old enough to be allowed to sew, i’d spend hours upon hours sewing with my gran and making my own dresses and skirts. I spent so much time growing up using her sewing machine that eventually my family bought me my own, they never had to worry about me being out causing trouble, just whether they had any sheets left or why there was cotton in places there shouldn’t be.
As I have grown up, my interest in fashion has grown, I like to create the odd thing now and then but I prefer to see what styles people are wearing and how they can made into my own, I can spend hours trying on different items to see what outfits i can make.
Please follow me and join my journey into the world of fashion, any comments are welcome and appreciated.
- My approach to fashion in 2020Hi hello hi pals and welcome back to the small space on the web which I call my own. If you’re new here then welcome, I hope you stick around. March 2020 has almost reached an end and considering the current climate this is somehow the first time I’ve managed to sit down and put…
- Winter styling (a quick chat about a favourite look)As I’m sure you’re well aware it’s Winter now and New Year is on the way, meaning it’s rather chilly and wet! I thought that today we could have a quick chat about Winter styling and how I like to keep my feet happy now the weather is past its best.
- Getting cosy for Winter – Ft Cari’s ClosetAs I’m sure you’re well aware, it’s December and Christmas is fast approaching which means we’ve finally reached the Winter months after all. If this Winter is anything like the last then I’m sure it’s going to be a chilly one, so we best be prepared and all wrapped up.
- 4 ways that you can revamp your wardrobe on a budgetHi hello Hi! If you’re new to my blog then Hi (I hope you stick around) and if you’ve returned then I’m glad you’re here too! If you’ve been following me for a while now you’ll most likely know that I’ve been afraid of incorporating colours and prints into my outfits for quite a while…
- How to layer Womens clothes for Autumn – with what you already ownSo with all this talk about ‘fast fashion‘, being more sustainable, and the fact that I’ve had this post drafted in my notes on my phone for a really long time. I thought it was about time that we talked about layering clothes for Autumn but this doesn’t mean I’m giving you the free pass…