Today’s post is a collection of my 12 favourite holiday looks and from my trip to Rhodes, Greece earlier this September. I’ve shared several of these on Instagram already but just incase you wanted to know where I bought them or wanted some outfit inspo I have put this collection together!
First of all lets talk about bikinis..
These are the one thing that I really struggle to get to fit me and every time I shop for them I have a mini-meltdown. Having no boobs and a bum is a massive pain when bikini shopping as the tops are always gappy or the bottoms too tight. This year I was pretty successful in choosing items that actually fit, they weren’t particularly cheap but they are such good quality that it doesn’t matter and yes I know holiday season is nearly over but you can never be too prepared for your next trip right? ooooh and I may have thrown in a costume for you one-piece lovers.
- TOP 1) COSTUME – ASOS (10)
- TOP 2) BIKINI TOP – OH POLLY (S) – Comes as a set, but I didn’t really like the bottoms HAT – PRIMARK
- TOP 3) BANDEAU & BOTTOMS – APOLLO SWIMWEAR (8-10)
- BOTTOM 1) BRALET – ASOS (S)
- BOTTOM 2) BIKINI TOP – H&M (8) BOTTOMS – APOLLO SWIMWEAR (8-10)
- BOTTOM 3) COVER UP – BOOHOO (S/M)
Now for my favourite part, here are a selection of the outfits that I wore to dinner on some of the nights on our holiday. These are my favourite because I love to mix and match items and to dress us whenever I can!
- TOP 1) PLAYSUIT – ROYA COLLECTION (SAMPLE 8)
- TOP 2) BRALET – ZARA (S) TROUSERS – TOPSHOP (6)
- TOP 3) BRALET – MISSGUIDED (10) SKIRT – PRIMARK (8)
- BOTTOM 1) BRALET – ZARA (S) SKIRT – NEW LOOK (6)
- BOTTOM 2) BODYSUIT & SHORTS – H & M (S)
- BOTTOM 3) MESH TOP – NEW LOOK (8) BRALET – PRIMARK (S) SKIRT – PRIMARK (6)
Some of these items I’ve had quite a long time so you won’t be able to buy exact ones anymore but I thought I’d share them anyway as they are my favourites, there may also be similar items about too. I’ve tried to link as many of the items to where you can buy them as possible just to make things easier.
I hope you liked today’s post on my holiday lookbook, it’s a new kind of post for me as I don’t usually write about clothing (I just post lots of selfies) but I’ve always been into fashion so thought I’d give it a go. I’d love it if you could please give me any feedback on the post.
Thank you for reading,
Love Saff x