Today I thought I’d share with you my favourite 10 inspirational quotes about goal setting as I set myself a few goals to start the year off, you can read about these here. This post was inspired by Tendril Wild which you can read all about here.
- “Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself” How great would it be for people to know your name… maybe one day
- “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning” Well spinning class certainly doesn’t make me want to do that, does jumping back in count?
- “Nothing will change in 2018 unless you’re willing to step outside of your comfort zone & change the way that you think. Mindset is everything.” This is something I definitely need to do more of, it’s to easy to stick to the safe option.
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done” Nelson Mandela Sounds Cheesy but I think this is true.
- “My goal is to create a life that I don’t need a vacation from” How amazing that would be, can I be a full time blogger yet?
- “Be productive. Not busy.” We seem to be obsessed with being busy, it’s something I feel a lot. Often I’m not productive at all…
- “Ask yourself of what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”
- “It’s going to be hard but not impossible” These are words I tell myself when trying to finish the whole tub of ice cream – I’m joking that’s easy!
- “Turn a setback into a comeback” We don’t become successful by following a straight path so it makes sense to use this to aid our learning.
- “Motivation gets you going & habit gets you there.” Apparently it takes 21 days to form a habit, so don’t stop once you’ve started!
So there you go, a selection of some of my top 10 quotes on goals and success! I hope you liked this post.
Please subscribe for more like this.
Love Saff x
If you enjoyed this you may also like reading: Q&A Your questions answered – January 2018