I’m so pleased to have been nominated by Elisabeth for The Sunshine Blogger Award, I have been a little lost recently and this has made me smile, Thanks so much!
You can check out Elisabeth’s blog here
First off let’s talk about the rule for the award:
1. Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
My nominations are as follows & in no order:
Questions for my nominees:
- If you had to pick one food to eat forever what would it be?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever said?
- Name one goal you have set yourself for 2018
- If you could ‘tag along’ with anyone for a day who would you choose?
- Why do you blog?
- What/ who is your favourite fashion brand at the moment?
- Night out or night in, and why?
- Main course or Dessert, and what would you choose?
- If you could be an animal what would you be?
- What is your main blogging goal, can be short or long term?
- If you could collaborate with anyone who would it be?
My Answers to Elisabeth’s Questions:
1. What inspired you to start a blog? I started my blog because I was always being asked for hair advice and having trained as a hairdresser I thought it was maybe a good idea to start there… who knew that I would still be blogging now!
2. If you could do anything, what would you do? I would quit my job and go travelling with Andy (my bf) and then blog ALL the time.
3. Where is the favorite place you have ever been? My favourite place ever was Rome, I went there for my 21st Birthday as a present from Andy and it was just incredible. We ate, explored and I had my first (of many many) lattes!
4. What is the worst purchase you have ever made? I’m not sure but the other day I thought I’d ordered an Iced Coffee, you know the ones that are really nice and creamy? Well no, I had ordered Ice Cubes and a Coffee shot and I was not impressed, Silly Barcelona MCD’s.
5. What is the most interesting thing you have read or seen this week? The most interesting thing I have read this week is this weird fact ‘You can swim in pools of beer in Austria’, so if you’re a beer lover this one might be for you.
6. Who are your favorite musicians? I love Nickleback, Linkin Park, Shawn Mendes and Pink. I think they are all quite different but I like it that way, I could go on and on but I’ll spare you the details.
7. What is your favorite time of day? My favourite time of day is 6pm, I’m home from work and either blogging or working out at the gym.
8. Coffee or tea? Why? Oooh this is SUCH a hard one for me because my nan makes the best teas ever so if she’s offering then it will always be tea. However if I’m meeting a friend it will always be coffee, because there are so many flavours and tea cost virtually nothing and I feel like cafe’s rip you off for it!
9. What is your favorite animal and why? I love Cats so much, they are cute and fluffy and if they like you then they cuddle up to you and that’s pretty awesome.
10. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? I hope to be living with Andy or have saved enough for that to happen soon and to be working in Digital Marketing but I’m not sure which area of it yet!
11. What is your silliest story? Urm I’m not really sure but this one time a really cool thing happened to me where I’d done some work for Cambridge University May Ball which was actually in June (weird right???). I had to dress up in a fat suit as Miss Trunchibull from Matilda and I was unrecognisable, well I thought so anyway. It was actually pretty fun and then a few months later I worked at the Cambridge Big Weekend and a group of girls recognised me and HAD to have photos with me because I looked normal… I felt pretty starstruck and to this day it still makes me laugh!
So that’s all from me today, I’m looking forward to reading more blogs!
Thanks for reading,
Love Saff x