This post is something a little bit different to my usual posts, it comes under lifestyle but I have never written something like this before. When I was very lucky to be gifted this Love Drop Date night subscription box I wasn’t quite sure what I was letting myself in for but I said yes anyway because I need to be more open to new things.
What is Love Drop?
Love Drop is a bi-monthly subscription box at £45 delivered to your door, the company was set up by a husband and wife who realised just how important date nights are in long-term relationships and how important alone time is too. They wanted to create something to make a difference and keep the ‘spark’ aflame… I think this is a great idea as the longer people are together the more ‘routine’ daily activities and fun things become.
I thought I would tell you about the December Date night box I received and the type of contents all other boxes have too as each box is different and contains a selection of :
- Sex toys
- Date night gifts: Can be anything from candles, bath bombs and massage oils
- Activities: New ideas and games for your imagination
- Samples: Chocolate, a voucher or something cheeky… it’s a surprise.
(Sorry if you are reading this dad)
The box I was gifted contained:
- ‘Welcome to your first Love Drop’ card which had the phrase ‘Make it your agreement with each other that you will promise to try whatever arrives.’
- ‘Welcome to date nights delivered’ booklet which tells you about the items in your box, challenges to bring you closer, Date night ideas, Position of the month and a fun fact too!
- Love Drop Prompt Cards RRP £9.95
- Lelo Nea RRP £69
- The Melt Co ‘Joy’ Candle RRP £8.95
- Lelo ‘Hex’ Condoms & Lube Samples
- Divine Milk Chocolate Bar
As I mentioned before this is not the kind of post I usually write I’m a bit girly and this subject is a little taboo, I also have to consider my audience when deciding whether or not to write about something and have to work out whether I can write about the subject whilst not affecting my own integrity and not straying too far from my type of content.
However with this being the case this is a subscription box that I can see myself using, me and the BF are always looking for new ways to keep things exciting and we love a good date night. I love this idea because you don’t have to go anywhere, some of the items you can use multiple times and you never know what is going to arrive at your door so it is a fun surprise!
Why not head over to Love Drop where you can join the Love Drop movement? It’s also a perfect Valentines gift idea to share with a partner and there’s no better time to buy than right now using code: LAUNCH17 for £5 off your first box!
Thank you for reading,
Please subscribe for regular update and posts!
Love Saff x